Ways To Help
Your support of Beth Israel Lahey Health At Home — through volunteering your time or a philanthropic donation — helps make it possible for us to provide high-quality, compassionate hospice care in the homes of individuals and to those who reside at our Sawtelle Family Hospice House or in skilled nursing facilities.
Thank you for your support.
Every gift makes a difference.
Special Giving Opportunity: Remembrance Brick Walkway
MJ Destribats Memorial Garden at the Sawtelle Family Hospice has a Remembrance Brick Walkway with two brick sizes available for inscription.
Bricks are available for $250 or $500 donations.
Volunteers are at the heart of Beth Israel Lahey Health At Home hospice services.
We welcome volunteers to assist within our areas of care, including:
- Greeting family members and other hospitality activities
- Patient visits for comfort, conversation, reading or reminiscent activities
- Light meal preparation and baking
- Light administrative tasks, including assembling information packets
- Patient visits for comfort, companionship, conversation or reading
- Patient vigils or religious practices
- Light administrative activities
- Supportive telephone outreach to bereaved and grieving families
Please call us at 781-756-7780 to learn more.